DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch – Just what I needed and works great.
If you are looking for gaming keyboards reviews, this DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch is the best low-cost product on the web i have searched. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The product are in special edition of the company in order to increase their customers. The most sold product is not expensive and it is highly desirable, and if you want buy it now, you should not miss this opportunity because this product is the price length applications.
- Classic design 87-key, ABS doubleshot keycaps with top level material prevent key legends from faded
- Outemu switch, feel smoother less scratchy than Cherry MX switch
- Clear and bright white backlighting with various lighting effects to bring more pleasure for playing at night
- 12 function keys that allow you to use multi-media function, such as email, volume, lock windows, etc
- 3 back channels to solve the USB cord drag, top shell design that makes the keyboard more solid and improves the typing experience
I’m having a surprise!
*Limited time only!*
Product Code: B075DWBJP9
List Price: $
Special Offers: View product »
Most Recent Reviews:
Find out more
What are the Pros and Cons of the DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch?
DREVO Tyrfing 87 has a classic layout, with white backlit LEDs and ABS double-shot keycaps, multiple lighting effects. It comes equipped with Cherry plated mounted switches for the big keys, which is the perfect choice for pro gamers and typewriters.
Comes equipped with Outemu switches, extremely durable with over 50,000,000 key presses.
Pure white backlit LED to brighten your desktop at night. You can also disable it, if needed.
ABS doubleshot keycaps to prevent the key legen… You can see more product information at here
Compare with similar items
People often compare a product’s price to a reference price on many other products. You had like to see some products?
How to buy the best gaming keyboards
DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch
Customer rating: 4/5 stars ★★★★☆
Discount: updating... save off your order + Free Shipping
Availability: New, original packaging – In stock
Sold by and Shipping: Check store below »
Help you save money when you shop online
( Monday, September 24, 2018 ) » Buy It Now
“The condition of the DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.”
I have found most affordable price of DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch from Amazon store. It offers fast and free shipping. Best gaming keyboards for sale will be limited stock of certain product and discount only for limited time, so do order now to get the best deals. Before you buy, check to see if a product is available online at store, read and compare experiences customers have had with gaming keyboards below.
Buy from Amazon.com
Customer reviews about the best gaming keyboards
All the latest best gaming keyboards reviews consumer reports are written by real customers on websites. You should read more consumer reviews and answered questions about DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch below.
Pros: Overall it feels pretty solid, typing is very comfortable, angle adjustment is perfect, keycaps feel excellent.
Cons: The plastic case feels a bit cheap to the touch compared to the metal / aluminum frame of the mini board, the white is slightly off with a tinge of purple, keycap font is a bit "strange", and the usual MX clone wobble - all completely acceptable at this price.
EDIT - 3 weeks later the board is having some problems, the wiring seems fine as I can move the cable around without any problems but as soon as I start typing, the usb hub will detect the device as hot-plug removed then reconnect immediately - changing usb ports does not solve the problem, had to revert back to my old blue-switch board and no more keyboard disconnects. Could be a firmware issue, not sure, hope they get the issue worked out!”
So I was on the quest to find a cheap, tenkeyless, backlit mechanical keyboard. I came across this, and the Velocifire TKL01 Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard with Brown Switches LED Backlit 87 Keys Gaming Keyboard. I bought both, and here is my close comparison of both
DREVO (brown switch)
- Size: a bit more on compact with regards to the dimensions.
- "Floating" keys, allowing for back-light to reflect onto the board. Looks more like a mechanical keyboard
- Less "vague" brown switch. Bump are more noticeable
- non-plastic-ky base (not sure if metal)
- More dynamic lighting options (snake, ripple, wave, strobe (fade on/off), custom (certain keys), reactive (each key being pressed)
- Braided cable
- 3 cable routing options (left, center, right)
- Lighting color: It's a personal preference, but it's white with slight purple hue.
- Media keys are on the side of the keycap.
- More actuation force needed (heavier keys)
- Keys are LOUD. The noise comes from the keys bottoming out and when it bounces back up after being pressed. Even after fitted with o-rings, the noise is still coming from the key bouncing back up. Also, when each keys are press, you can hear an echo/metal sound from the board.
- Ugly font (although similar to the Velocifire, but the etching isn't so sharp)
- Lagging LED light when on wave mode. (you will notice that the wave isn't smooth)
- $10 more than the Velocifire
- VERY quiet keys, deeper kind of sound, less clacky. Almost sounds like membrane, but feels mechanical.
- Similar font, but better (could be a personal perference) Sharper etchings on the lettering. The Insert, Home, Del, End, Pg Up and Down keys look A LOT better
- Smoother LED light
- Keycaps feel a little smoother
- $10 cheaper
- Lighting Color: blue-green. Turquoise?
- Media keys on top of keycaps
- Less actuation force needed (lighter keys)
- Size: a bit less compact. Dimensions are slightly larger. The height of the keyboard is naturally high (without raising the feet)
- Keys are into the board, making it look like a normal membrane keyboard.
- Brown switch doesn't feel clear. Vague.
- Less dynamic lighting options (strobe (fade on/off), waterfall up & down. Tetris up/down)
- Plastic case/board. No flex though, so still pretty solid
- Normal non-braided cable. No Routing options”
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer questions & answers allows you to connect with other customers to ask or answer questions about products. You can ask questions about a product or use your own expertise to answer other customers’ questions. Will you read it?
If you can’t see all comments, click here to read full customer reviews on DREVO Tyrfing Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87-Key White Backlit Wired Black Switch at Amazon.com
Discount Finder: Coupon Codes And Special Offers
Amazon often offers 75% and better discounts, yet it directs people to other, higher profit margin products instead. There's a geeky way to manipulate Amazon's web links to display all heavily-reduced bargains. All you need to do is fiddle with Amazon web addresses to bring up lists of knock-down prices. The problem is these are a faff to make yourself. So I built the Amazon Hidden Discount Finder tool (below). It creates your own bespoke pages in seconds, where you choose the discount and department.